As February kicks into gear and spring begins to slowly come into view (perhaps even too slowly for the liking of some), there have been a lot of changes in the world of The HR Congress!
New Website – New Location
We’re very happy to announce that the new HR Congress website has been launched! The site contains all of the latest and most up-to-date information about the 4th edition of the event, which will be arriving to Nice on the beautiful Côte d’Azur this coming November 19-20. Our community voted for a location change, and we were all too happy to oblige. After all, who doesn’t want to spend a few days out of the office to enjoy the fresh Mediterranean sea breeze?
While the location is no doubt intriguing, this year’s HR Congress will be more than just pretty face. The Nice Acropolis will host the biggest and most in-depth HR Congress to date. We’re currently working hard to get the agenda in order for you, reaching out to speakers, and talking with a range of experts to finalize the content for this year. We’ll have more up-to-date information about the agenda shortly, but you can check out a short summary here on the new site.
Agenda & Speakers
The event will feature several keynote presentations, a range of Masterclasses, six elective tracks, and will even include an exclusive pre-Summit Workshop day on November 18th. The Workshop day will be available for all attendees who purchase an HR Congress Max ticket (details about the various packages can be found with the pricing & registration link below). While there is still a lot of work to be done on the speaker acquisition front, we are nonetheless delighted to present to you some of the first speakers to come on board from around the world, including:
- Dave Ulrich, Professor of Management, Ross Business School – University of Michigan
- Jason Averbook, CEO & Co-Founder, Leapgen
- Claude Silver, Chief Heart Officer, VaynerMedia
- Julian Birkinshaw, Professor, London Business School
- Veronika Hope Hailey, University Vice President and Dean – School of Management, Bath University
- Gerald Kane, Professor of Information Systems, Carroll School of Management, Boston College
- Siobhan McHale, CHRO, Dulux Group
- Adrian Furnham, Professor of Psychology, University College London
- Anna Tavis, Clinical Associate Professor of Human Capital Management, New York University
- Michael Arena, Chief Talent Officer, General Motors
- Ingrid Eras-Magdalena, EVP & CHRO, Belmond
- Jennifer Jordan, Associate Professor of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, IMD Business School
- …and more in the full speaker faculty!
Pricing & Registration
Seeing as it’s still early in the year, there is a lot of time left for you to claim our Early-Bird Prices should you be interested in attending the Congress. You can check out the pricing and registration page here, outlining the current offers available. There will be a range of package offers you can choose from, such as:
- Congress Mini
- Congress (Regular)
- Congress Plus (includes one Masterclass)
- Congress Max (includes three Masterclasses)
- We also have group booking rates for teams of more than five people
The HR Congress Podcast
Before you go, if you’re looking for some great Podcasts covering the latest HR topics, check out some of our most recent conversations available on Spotify! We will be talking with speakers for both the upcoming Digital HR Summit Amsterdam, and The HR Congress over the next few weeks. Here’s a selection of some of the conversations we’ll be releasing shortly!
- Kevin Mulcahy, Founder & CEO, Future Workforce
- Dr. Jennifer Jordan, Associate Professor of Leadership and Organizational Behaviour, IMD Business School
- Mohamed-Hédi Charki, Associate Professor of Information Systems, EDHEC Business School
- Graham Boyd, Founder & CEO, evolutesix
- Gerard Penning, VP HR Downstream, Shell
- Filip Moriau, Founder & CEO, Stragilon
The 4th HR Congress will come to Nice on 19-20 November 2019. Featuring 50+ international expert speakers and over 1000 attendees, The HR Congress 2019 is going to be the most extensive and in-depth event focused on HR’s evolving role in the business world and society.