With now just under a month to go until the Digital HR Summit Amsterdam on April 2-3, we wanted to make sure that you have every opportunity to get up to speed on Digital HR, Digital Organization, and the transformation of the business with the latest technologies, methodologies, and ideas.
The Digital HR Summit Amsterdam will be a two-day event focused on HR’s evolving role as both a driver and guide for digital business transformations. The event will also focus on the evolution of HR as a profession itself, as it attempts to keep up with a rapid pace of workplace change.
With over 120 international experts joining us, it’s a brilliant opportunity to gauge the market and glean insights on a topic that’s high on the agenda for all business professionals – not just HR. With this in mind, we’d like to quickly run through some more of the great benefits of attending!
What’s on offer this year?
- Four 90-minute pre-conference masterclasses that each cover the four key areas of a digital transformation from HR’s perspective; culture, leadership, strategy, and people. The masterclasses are intended to provide a more detailed overview of HR’s role in leading the transformations of organizations for business and people success.
- A selection of powerful keynote presentations delivered by leading experts on topics ranging from; creating digital strategies, to AI and embedding digital technologies, and HR’s role in leading business transformations in changing socio-economic environments.
- Two dedicated elective tracks stocked with timely case studies from practitioners – Digital HR, and Digital Organization.
- A panel discussion on HR’s emerging role in driving digital change.
- 100+ senior international attendees all gathered to learn about the same topics, building a great networking atmosphere!
- 20+ speakers from around the world, from leading organizations and academic institutions including the likes of; Shell, IMD Business School, EY, IBM, AkzoNobel, ArcelorMittal, Bayer, Radisson Hotel Group, Philips, Orange, Vodafone, and EDHEC Business School.
Still need a little push? How about a 600 Euro Discount!
We know that registering for a summit can be a bit of a balancing act where you have to weigh up a number of factors, and not least of which is convincing your management on the value of attending.
Because we want you to have the best possible chance to learn about this important area of HR’s current and future development, we’re delighted to offer a 600 EUR discount coupon if you sign up for the event now! This means that for only 995 EUR, you get access to the full conference, plus two 90-minute masterclasses of your choice!
Hope to see you in Amsterdam soon!
The 2nd Digital HR Summit Amsterdam, April 2-3 will feature a selection of sessions that will explore the implications of Digital technologies on HR and the business in general. Make sure you follow The HR Congress Blog to stay posted on all the latest news, updates and content from the world of work!