With the expected participation of up to 2000 international HR professionals, the upcoming CHRO Virtual Summit Reloaded (18 September 2018) is a unique online event that you won’t even need to leave your office, home, or even mobile device to experience! The summit has been crafted to provide a detailed platform for further investigation into the continuous evolution of the CHRO’s role in the modern organization.
At a time where all aspects of the organization are being sculpted by emerging digital technologies, agile methodologies, cultural changes, and a multitude of ideas for personal transformation, HR leaders now have simultaneously both more variables and risks to consider, yet more potential rewards to be gained.
The agenda will address seven themes of importance, each with a distinct impact for HR: agility, change, culture, teams, transformation, leadership, and employee experience. To cover these topics (and potentially much, much more) will be an esteemed selection of leading international HR experts, thinkers, and practitioners including:
- Dave Ulrich, Professor of Business, University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- Josh Bersin, Principle and Founder, Bersin by Deloitte
- John Boudreau, Professor & Research Director, USC Marshall School of Business
- Graeme Codrington, CEO, TomorrowToday & The Future of Work Academy
- Ingrid Eras-Magdalena, EVP & CHRO, Belmond
- Garry Ridge, CHRO, WD-40 Company
- Gerard Penning, EVP HR – Downstream, Shell International
- Whitney Johnson, Innovation and Disruption Theorist
- Michael Arena, Chief Talent Officer, General Motors
- Gordon Hewitt, Professor of Business Administration, University of Michigan Ross School of Business
If you would like to take a look at some of the content and ideas presented at the previous CHRO Virtual Summit, a great way to get up to speed is to check out the session summaries here on the HR Congress Blog. To register your interest for the upcoming event, follow this link to check out your Early-Bird options!
The CHRO Virtual Summit Reloaded is brought to you by the enthusiastic team behind the 3rd HR Congress Brussels, taking place on November 27-28. The HR Congress will feature 50+ speakers and a selection of sessions that will explore a huge range of topics! Make sure you follow the HR Congress blog and social media channels to stay up to date with the latest information, and for more interesting ideas and content from around the world of work!