In the past 6 months we have worked very hard to create something amazing – however, this is not only the result of the previous 6 months, rather the result of our over 10 years in business.
You’ve probably heard that one of Europe’s most anticipated event, The HR Congress will take place on 27-28 Nov. However this event is not a yet-another-usual conference, rather a totally new type of event disrupting most conferences out there. Check out all details here.
It’s practically impossible to cover in a nutshell what’s unique and great about this event, but here are 7 reasons why you can not miss the HR Congress in Brussels this year:
- Price / Value ratio – If you buy your ticket until the end of the August, you can get 300 EUR discount on the ticket price. All you have to do is use this following coupon code when making the booking: AUGUST
- Minimal vendor participation – This event is NOT a trade show with hundreds of exhibitors, vendors on the program and sales pitches left, right, and center. The congress is a unique gathering of top-level HR Leaders and practitioners to have a platform for sharing, learning and collaborating.
- Speaking panel – The Davos of HR” will bring you a wide variety of inspirational sessions from international HR experts. This unique event will have everything that you are looking for to help you and your business succeed: Dave Ulrich(Father of Modern HR), Amy C. Edmondson Novartis Professor of Leadership & Management, Harvard Business School), Mark Mortensen (Associate Professor, Area Chair of Organisational Behavior, INSEAD)
- Content – the Congress is practically several conferences under one roof, you may hop from session to session to join the presentations most relevant to your interest. Download the HR Congress brochure to see in more detail.
- Snappy speeches – This is NOT another ‘death by PowerPoint’ event – we work very closely and very hard with our speakers to ensure they deliver snappy, to the point speeches, similar to the spirit of TED Talk-style presentations. You will love them!
- Interaction, interaction, interaction – A good event must offer ample networking and interaction opportunities. This is why we have added several sessions that enable you to deep-dive into the area of your interest and passion. The Unconference sessions are built on the agenda to foster small group discussion, while Masterclasses are created to give you an opportunity to tap on the know-how and experience of our guru speakers and much more.
So join the already confirmed 450+ attendees and REGISTER TODAY to probably the best HR event in Europe this year.
900 of your peers will be there – will you?